The International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America (SPFPA™) is focused on protecting the rights and interests of security police professionals throughout the country.
The authority of security police unions in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico – SPFPA strives to provide members the opportunity to organize, learn and protect themselves as they work to keep our businesses and communities safe and secure. SPFPA has been committed to this singular goal for more than 70 years.
Common Reasons Workers Choose to Organize
As SPFPA representatives know, workers commonly choose to organize over what are very basic issues, including:
- unclear or easily misunderstood company policies
- the mistreatment of workers
- the presence of unjust o unfair work practices
- Failure of the company to properly address problems in the workplace
- Unsafe or generally poor working conditions
- The persistence of unresolved grievances
- Lack of proper training
Learn more about the benefits of joining SPFPA today.