SPFPA® Scholarship Program
Five $1,000 Scholarships are awarded each year. Applications must be received by July 1, 2018
All SPFPA members and their families are eligible to participate in the Affinity Scholarship Program. In order to make a selection from the number of applications we expect to receive, you must submit the following information on or before July 1, 2018.
If you are not able to provide any of the requested information, please let us know the reason why, so that you can be evaluated for the scholarships on the information you provide:
- A certified copy of your high school transcript, including class ranking.
- A certified copy of the transcript(s) from any schools you attend after high school (e.g., community college, university, etc.)
- A copy of your college entrance test results (i.e., SAT or ACT).
- The identity of the school you will be attending in the Fall of 2017, and if you will be entering for the first time, a copy of your letter of admission.
- Up to three (3) letters of recommendation from non-family members (e.g., school personnel, employer, minister, etc.) who should describe why you are deserving of the scholarships. They may base their opinion on matters such as your accomplishments, character, leadership ability, and community service, but should feel free to express their views as they see fit.
- Complete the attached Scholarship application (Available on FORMS Page)